Patagonia Baby Snow Pile One-Piece
This H2No® Performance Standard hooded one-piece for serious cold-weather play is fully seam-sealed and insulated with 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) that stays warm even when wet.
- Durable, 2-layer 100% recycled nylon H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fully taped seams; hood and body with 150-g Thermogreen® polyester insulation (92% recycled)
- Snap-off, removable three-panel hood has elasticized gusset under brim for a secure fit. Full-length waterproof zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two handwarmer pockets and left-sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Partially elasticized cuff and bottom leg opening to keep cold out for a secure fit over mitts and boots. Gusset at the rise provides unhindered movement
- Reflective trim details on sleeve seams, left-chest logo, zipper pull and all pocket pull tabs. Tricot lining for cozy warmth at collar, center-back panel and back of chin guard
- Elasticized waist in back minimizes bulk; adjustable elastic boot strap keeps pant legs secure
- Grow-fit feature in sleeves and legs add two inches for extended wear; hand-me-down ID label inside.
- 505 g (17.8 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz (prints: 2.9-oz) 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Solid shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.