Patagonia Baby Synchilla® Fleece Cardigan
Made of warm, double-faced polyester fleece, the Baby Synchilla® Cardigan slides easily over layers. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft, durable 100% recycled polyester double-faced fleece
- Full-length zipper has a fleece wind flap with webbing trim
- Elastic binding at the hood and sleeves for a secure fit
- Flat-seam construction for chafe-free comfort, and sized for easy layering
- Cozy handwarmer pockets
- Contrast webbing-trim detail at the neckline
- Hand-me-down ID label
- 184 g (6.5 oz)
8-oz 100% recycled polyester double-faced fleeceView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.