Patagonia Fore Runner Vest 10L
A close-fitting, lightweight and breathable vest that holds your hydration (2L reservoir included) and other essentials for a long day on the trail.
- Lightweight yet durable weather-resistant nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fully featured vest with stretch pockets for flasks or hand bottles; small stash pockets for salts or gels; top-loading main compartment with integrated compression
- Highly breathable mesh vest with soft-edge binding for next-to-skin comfort
- 2L HydraPak® hydration reservoir (included) is BPA-free and FDA-approved; with quick-connect hose
- Foam back panel with mono mesh is highly breathable and won’t absorb sweat
- Available in two sizes: S/M, L/XL
- 312 g (11 oz)
Body: 3.7-oz 100-denier 100% nylon high-tenacity ripstop.
Base: 6.25-oz 210-denier 100% nylon semi-dull double ripstop.
Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
312 g (11 oz)
S/M: 14.5" x 9" x 5"
L/XL: 14.5" x 9" x 5"
10L (610 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.