Patagonia Linked Pack 18L
A streamlined climbing pack built with burly fabrics and trim to withstand abuse on the wall—perfect for lead climbers.
- Superdurable CORDURA® Ballistic nylon for puncture and abrasion resistance, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Easy-access top loader with drawcord closure; zippered stash pocket; internal sleeve is hydration-compatible
- Large, reinforced haul handles
- Top compression for load management or rope carry
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Exterior stash pocket with extra volume for guidebooks
- 558 g (1 lb 3.7 oz)
Body: 9.2-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic 100% nylon plain weave.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
558 g (1 lb 3.7 oz)
16.5" x 8" x 5"
18L (1098 cu in)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.