Patagonia Men's Better Sweater® Fleece Vest
A warm, low-bulk full-zip vest made of soft, sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- The full-zip design features a zip-through stand-up collar to protect your neck
- Designed with offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- A zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered handwarmer pockets hold your items and protect your hands
- The armholes and hem are trimmed with shape-holding micropolyester jersey
- Flat-seam stitching reduces both bulk and chafing; hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 394 g (13.9 oz)
10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.