Patagonia Men's Capilene® Lightweight Performance Boxers
Made with 100% recycled polyester fabric with a grid backer for moisture management and Polygiene® permanent odor control, these are the quickest-wicking, fastest-drying Capilene® fabric boxers we make.
- Ultralightweight Capilene® 100% recycled polyester double knit baselayer offers superior stretch for hot, high-output conditions and next-to-skin comfort where you need it most
- Unique printing process maintains fabric’s stretch and soft hand
- Brushed-elastic Patagonia logo waistband is soft and comfortable against skin
- Stretch gusset for ease of movement
- Reflective Patagonia logo on left thigh
- 54 g (1.9 oz)
2.3-oz (78-g) 100% recycled polyester double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Capilene® Polyester Baselayer
Made from moisture-wicking polyester, Capilene® synthetic baselayers wick moisture away from your skin, breathe efficiently and dry fast to provide the foundation for any layering system for any pursuit. Designed for fast-forward, aerobic activities, they’re quick to wick and quick to dry. Capilene polyester is made from recycled polyester (30% recycled content or more) and is also machine washable.
We make four Capilene fabrics for different levels of exertion and temperatures. All Capilene fabrics have achieved bluesign® approval; have an updated and consistent fit in each fabric weight; and use Polygiene® technology to control odor in the garment. They are the best baselayer option for high-sweat activities and wet conditions.