Patagonia Men's Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts - 11 1/2"
Our premium, lightweight yet durable, contoured-fit mountain bike shorts made with highly breathable, superstretchy fabric. Designed along with, but sold separately from, our Endless Ride Liner Shorts and Bibs.
- Light, stretchy, moisture-wicking polyester/spandex fabric dries fast
- Articulated, sonic-welded seams reduce weight and allow the shorts to stretch as one garment to eliminate chafing during prolonged saddle time; clean, minimalist styling increases versatility between rides
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips; slightly slim through the seat and legs to provide a contoured fit and help keep shorts in place during long rides
- Snap loops pair with our Endless Ride Liner Shorts and Bibs, or liners from our Dirt Craft Bike Shorts (all sold separately)
- Separating zip fly and mountain bike–specific OppoSet™ adjustable waist customize fit; low-profile waistband sits comfortably under a pack waistbelt or our Nine Trails Waist Pack
- Small, hidden secured zip pocket at left thigh; tonal logo at left hem and right-back hip
- 11.5" inseam length covers tops of knees and low-profile kneepads
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
4.1-oz 90-denier 87% recycled polyester/13% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.