Patagonia Men's Galvanized Pants
The Galvanized Pants stretch, breathe and shrug off tough conditions for dynamic performance and protection in the alpine’s boldest terrain.
- Stretchy, 3-layer polyester/spandex fabric offers full mobility and exceptional waterproof protection; soft jersey-knit backer wicks moisture
- Minimal, articulated pattern complements stretch fabric to enhance ease of movement
- Low bib with adjustable, elasticized, removable suspenders and separating zip fly with snap-tab closure
- Drop-seat configuration features snap-tab closures for easy pit stops without stripping down and 2-way watertight zippers that double as thigh vents
- Two large thigh pockets with watertight, PU-coated zips are positioned strategically for harness compatibility
- Narrow lower legs and ultraminimal cuffs with shock-cord adjustments and tie-down loops reduce bulk around alpine boots
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 394 g (13.9 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.4-oz 50-denier 88% polyester/12% spandex stretch woven with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a jersey-knit backerView The Footprint Chronicles
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No® mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.