Patagonia Men's Gritstone Rock Pants
Our burly organic cotton/polyester climbing pants give day-in, day-out comfort for roadtrippers and crag vagabonds. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Organic cotton/polyester blend offers mechanical stretch, and an antimicrobial and DWR (durable water repellent) finish to protect, fight odors and help keep you cool and dry
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with belt loops and OppoSet® adjustable waist create a low-bulk, customized fit by simply holding the button and pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under harness; low-profile side pocket has elastic Soft-Catch mesh envelope for securing valuables
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create added durability
- Reinforced knees add durability and accommodate kneepads for aid sessions
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 539 g (19 oz)
7.9-oz 67% organic cotton/33% polyester stretch canvas with an antimicrobial and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
For the best fit, we suggest buying one size larger. If you usually wear a size 33, try a 34 in our Men’s Gritstone Rock Pants.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.