Patagonia Men's Lone Mountain Parka
A warm, versatile, waterproof/breathable insulated jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell is made of 2-layer 100% nylon (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, lined with 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish and insulated with 200-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Two-way, center-front zipper with an external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closures
- Fixed, insulated two-way-adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuffs with snapped-tab closures
- Zippered handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece
- Internal, zippered, media-compatible pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,366 g (48.2 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6.6-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester downproof taffeta with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 200-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.