Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved Capilene® Cool Lightweight Shirt
Our lightest-weight performance knit wicks moisture, and dries fast for high-output days, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Made with 52-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built with set-in sleeve construction for chafe-free comfort and total shoulder mobility
- Our lightest, fastest-drying, best wicking technical fabric for the ultimate performance
- Designed with a slight drop tail hem to stay in place during movement
- We placed the Patagonia woven logo on the left hem
- The classic crewneck design has a men’s-specific fit and all-day comfort
- Built in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control ensures you're welcome among friends all day long
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 94 g (3.3 oz)
Solids: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit.
Heathers and cross-dyes: 2.3-oz 100% polyester (52% recycled) double knit.
All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.