Patagonia Men's M10® Anorak
Years of tinkering and refinement culminate in the M10® Anorak, our ultralight 3-layer alpine shell jacket, representing the optimal balance of minimalist design and protection essential for the most critical high-alpine objectives.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell is built with ultralight, 3-layer, waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Ultrasonic-welded seams are reinforced with narrow seam tape for superlow bulk
- Engineered pattern eliminates all seaming from the shoulders and back panel, reducing points of failure and enhancing stretch
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper to allow for quick venting and easy on-off
- Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper; jacket self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Ultraminimal cuffs seal out weather; single-pull drawcord hem
- 198 g (7 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 2-oz 12-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No® mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.