Patagonia Men's Powder Bowl Pants - Regular
Built with a 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX® face fabric, the Powder Bowl Pants provide tough, long-wearing waterproof/breathable and windproof protection for skiers and boarders who ride the mountain in all conditions. With a refined fit and clean styling, Powder Bowls are durable yet designed with ease of motion in mind.
- Tough, 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed-tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 734 g (25.9 oz)
Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: (seat and upper thighs) 3.8-oz 100% brushed-polyester mesh; (lower leg)s 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
The construction of 2-Layer GORE-TEX® Products is unique. A GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to an outer material, then combined with a free-flowing lining. The benefit: a soft, lightweight garment that keeps you dry and lets you move freely.
The GORE-TEX® membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.