Patagonia Men's R1® Fleece Full-Zip Hoody
Climb, hike, mountain bike; pack all three into a weekend. From the crag to the trails, this versatile, multisport, full-zip hoody provides warmth and active performance for cool-weather adventures. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- The snug-fitting hood fits comfortably under a helmet; a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin adds next-to-skin comfort
- The clean left-chest pocket has slim zip installation and a mesh pocket bag; two low-profile, drop-in handwarmer pockets hold your essentials
- Built with stretchy cuffs that comfortably push up over forearms for climbing and venting
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made the R1® Crew earned a premium for their labor
- 394 g (13.9 oz)
6.9-oz Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Regulator® fleece insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth, and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
The lofted hollow-core fibers of Regulator fleece insulation conserve body heat while allowing body moisture to wick uninhibited. They’re also lightweight and highly compressible for packing.
Regulator Fleece Insulation provides exceptional breathability to keep you dry on the inside and while Regulator fleece provides the same amount of warmth as a much bulkier fleece, it does so with lighter, more compressible materials. Since you stay both dryer and warmer, you’re able to maintain your comfort over a wide temperature range, which results in fewer layering changes and a lighter, less bulky pack.