An ultrawarm contemporary jacket made of a 1/2” high pile Sherpa fleece, insulated with 700-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) and lined with recycled polyester rip stop to block cold and wind.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Select Size and Color
- Made of recycled polyester high pile Sherpa fleece shell and lined with a recycled polyester ripstop treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full-length, center-front zipper with zip-through collar
- Set-in sleeves
- Elastic smocking around the inside cuffs keeps out the chill
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets and one interior zippered pocket
- Hip Length
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com