Patagonia Men's Silent Down Shirt Jacket
A warm, soft, supple jacket with snap-front shirt styling that’s windproof, weather-resistant and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Made of polyester taffeta (70% recycled) with mechanical stretch and a DWR finish; insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down
- The full-length snap-front placket provides easy adjustability to accommodate changing temperatures; the stand-up collar protects your neck
- Flap chest pockets secure with snaps
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets are lined with soft, smooth microfleece
- The adjustable cuffs have snap-tab closures to customize the fit and seal in warmth
- The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs well with a hipbelt or harness
- 590 g (20.8 oz)
Shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta (70% recycled) with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)View The Footprint Chronicles
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.