Patagonia Men's Storm Racer Jacket
An ultralight, 3-layer waterproof emergency shell with an innovative double zipper designed to layer over a pack and stuff into its own pocket for easier stashing and carry. The double-zip construction makes for easy access to food, water and supplies stored in your pack and also doubles as ventilation for longer missions in the mountains. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Featherweight H2No® Performance Standard 100% recycled nylon ripstop face fabric keeps you dry, while a tricot backer feels soft and comfortable next to your skin
- Innovative double-zipper entry allows for easy layering over your pack/kit, as well as efficient access to water and nutrition
- Hood adjusts in one pull for ease of use and good peripheral vision
- Durable elastic cuffs lie flat against tops of wrists for low bulk and superior comfort; snap on right side allows for adjustable fit, as well as easier on/off during windy ridgeline conditions
- Stash pocket within hood allows you to stuff jacket down for easier packing and quick stowage
- Designed to layer efficiently over pack or vest, or layer over a midlayer on longer missions in the mountains
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 198 g (7 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 1.7-oz 12-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop face fabric with a 7-denier tricot backer, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No® mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.