Patagonia Men's Tres 3-in-1 Parka
A warm, sophisticated 3-in-1 down parka that can be worn as a waterproof/breathable shell, an insulated jacket or an insulated coat. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell: 5.5-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shell lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Zip-out shell: 1.4-oz (lining: 1.3-oz) 100% recycled polyester downproof ripstop with a DWR finish. Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Shell: full-zip with two-way, waterproof, polyurethane-coated center-front zipper; zip-through microfleece-lined collar and chin flap; glued external storm flap secures with hidden snap closures; adjustable and removable hood; glued, drop-in handwarmer pockets with zippers and magnetic snap-flap closures; two security chest pockets; glued, adjustable cuffs with snap closures; P-6 logo on left chest
- Zip-out shell: full-zip with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage; horizontal quilting; handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece secure with zippers; left-chest security pocket holds a passport; zippered interior left-chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop; hem adjusts with hidden cords routed inside hand pockets
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Shell: thigh length; zip-out jacket: hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,307 g (46.1 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.5-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Shell lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave.
Zip-out shell: 1.4-oz (lining: 1.3-oz) 100% recycled polyester downproof ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.