Warm, windproof, water-resistant mitts insulated with lightweight and highly compressible double-layered 100-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco polyester and lined with cozy brushed tricot.
We’re Taking Orders Again
Three weeks ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 7 days. All orders include free ground shipping; expedited shipping is on hold for now. Returns and exchanges are being accepted but please expect delays due to staffing and safety requirements. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the healthcare professionals, public servants, farmers, grocers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia Dealers in your area.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is lined with a warm brushed tricot
- 100-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco polyester, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of its warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines stabilizes insulation
- Highly compressible and packable
- Abrasion-resistant overlay panels on palms for durability
- Pull loops for easy on/off
- Elastic at wrists seals out the cold
Weight96 g (3.4 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved