Patagonia Nine Trails Waist Pack 8L
Low-bulk comfort and a secure fit with space for your essentials.
- Lightweight and durable shell materials endure years of abuse on the trail
- Zip-down, workbench-style front pocket secures tools with an overstuffing capability for transporting bulky pads
- Compact main compartment opens easily with ample room for extra layers or nutrition
- Highly breathable back panel for all-day comfort
- Padded and adjustable waistbelt features offset buckle for riding comfort
- 1.5-liter HydraPak® reservoir included
- Stretch pockets fit a wide variety of bottles
- 380 g (13.4 oz)
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
380 g (13.4 oz)
8" x 11" x 4"
8L (488 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.