Patagonia Nine Trails Waist Pack 8L
Low-bulk comfort and a secure fit with space for your essentials.
- Designed with the perfect balance of lightweight yet superdurable CORDURA® nylon ripstop to endure years of use in the field
- The zip-down, workbench-style front pocket secures your tools and allows overstuffing when you’re transporting bulky pads
- The main compartment has ample room for extra layers of insulation or spare tubes
- The superbreathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort; this is the most breathable back panel we’ve ever made
- Designed with perforated foam, the padded waistbelt keeps your load comfortably centered. It has an offset buckle for riding comfort and a pocket to keep your must-haves close at hand.
- The 1.5-liter HydraPak® reservoir is included; it fits inside the main compartment
- Two external stretch pockets let you carry additional water bottles; cinch straps allow you to secure any extra gear you want to keep handy
- 380 g (13.4 oz)
Body: 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
380 g (13.4 oz)
8.7" x 11" x 4"
8L (488 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.