Patagonia Slope Runner Endurance Vest
Designed like a garment, this trail running vest lies flat and securely against the body when empty, but can carry all the gear for longer runs, thanks to an adjustable internal harness, stretch panels and extra-wide chest pockets—all accessible on the go.
- Built with extra-wide chest pockets to accommodate a range of items, such as the two 500ml HydraPak® flasks (included)
- The low-profile construction fits more like a garment than a pack
- Active load-lifting and load-handling bungee cords allow on-the-fly adjustability around various loads; they adjust throughout the day as your vest carries more or less gear
- The dual-adjustable sternum straps provide a customized fit and accommodate layering changes
- Designed with trekking pole‒carry options on both the vest’s right and left sides
- A secure, zippered back pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- The easily accessible side pockets provide on-the-go, out-of-the-way storage for bulky items like extra layers
- 175 g (6.17 oz)
Body: 3.6-oz 200-denier 100% nylon mono-mesh.
Panels: 1.5-oz 20-denier 100% nylon (54% recycled) with DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
175 g (6.2 oz)
14.5" x 16" x .5"
3L (183 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.