Patagonia Stormfront® Hip Pack 10L
Fully welded and 100% waterproof-submersible, this hip pack provides foul-weather protection for all your essentials, even in the nastiest conditions.
- The durable fabric package combines a burly nylon core with a TPU coating to create a 100% waterproof package
- A 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper provides quick access to the main compartment, which is perfectly sized for fly boxes, a small camera or extra clothing
- The fully adjustable, low-profile hipbelt and the padded neck strap manage large loads and evenly distribute weight
- Two daisy chains provide quick and easy attachment points for extra gear
- Lash straps in front allow you to attach a rod tube or an extra jacket
- 564 g (1 lb 3.9 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
564 g (1 lbs 3.9 oz)
14" x 10" x 6"
10L (610 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.