Patagonia Sweet Fly Fishing Pack Vest 28L
The ultimate pack vest for travel or angling that requires extended hiking; pack size is 28L.
- Polyurethane-coated 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon is durable, highly water-repellent and protects contents with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; pack size is 28L
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent; stretch-woven polyester covers foam on back for ventilation
- Multiple Hypalon® attachment points on front padded shoulder straps and exterior of pack for lash points
- Dual side nylon/spandex expandable water-bottle pockets; interior hydration pocket holds bladder (sold separately)
- Interior reel/spool pockets; mesh and polyester interior pockets for fly boxes, tippets and other gear
- Mesh vest can be worn alone or attached to front of pack; vertical pocket configuration for maximum convenience and organization; mesh body for breathability and lightweight performance
- 1,417 g (3 lbs 2 oz)
Pack: 9.2-oz 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon.
Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester.
Back: 5-oz 100% stretch-woven polyester over foam.
All with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Vest: 100% polyester mesh.
Pockets: 6.1-oz 420-denier 100% oxford nylonView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.