Patagonia Women's Centered Crops
These tights wick moisture and dry quickly to keep you looking and feeling great on the trail or the mat. Stretchy and cropped so you can see your feet while practicing yoga. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- High-performance, stretchy recycled polyester/spandex knit fabric provides a compression fit; wicks fast, dries quickly and feels soft; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Flattering wide waistband features hidden ½" elastic to keep pants in place as you move
- Contoured side seams are built for forward motion and allow for ease of movement; seams use a soft thread for added next-to-skin comfort
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Fitted leg; inseam: 21½"
- Hidden key pocket on waistband
- Logo on back of waistband
- 209 g (7.36 oz)
Solids and prints: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.
Space dyes: 8.4-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.
All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.