Patagonia Women's Cross Beta Sports Bra
Our Cross Beta Sports Bra has a crossover front design that reduces heat retention and provides extra support. Extremely soft recycled (43–100%) polyester/spandex jersey fabric wicks moisture, dries fast and provides comfort for all-day/all-trip wear. An innovative perforated elastic band creates increased breathability for extended wear. Best for A/B cup sizes; modest support for B/C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultrasoft, moisture-wicking fabric dries fast and feels great next to skin; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Crossover design in front and back allows for added support without the bulk and tight compression of a regular sports bra
- High-density cups hold their shape after extended use and washing
- Soft mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort and power mesh for added support
- Perforated elastic band for added breathability in high-sweat zones
- Self-fabric binding on straps allows them to sit flat, reducing dig-in or twisting
- Tearaway label for reduced bulk and added comfort
- 74 g (2.6 oz)
Heathers: 5.3-oz 86% polyester (43% recycled)/14% spandex jersey.
Prints: 5.2-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.
Both with a moisture-wicking finish and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Lining: 3.5-oz 100% polyester mesh and 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh.
Cups: 100% polyester with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.