Patagonia Women's Nano-Air® Hoody
Warm, stretchy and breathable, the updated Nano-Air® Hoody features FullRange® insulation and a new shell fabric with improved durability but the same soft hand, so you can wear it for the entirety of any aerobic, start-stop mission in the mountains.
- Our updated 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with improved durability and abrasion resistance; both fabrics feature a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Articulated patterning and quilting improve shape and durability
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets, one external left-chest pocket, and one internal right-chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth
- 329 g (11.6 oz)
Shell: 1.5-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop.
Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave.
Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulationView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.