The Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Jacket combines 40-g FullRange® insulation; a flyweight shell fabric; and an airy, wicking knit for warm, stretchy, breathable performance during high-exertion, cool-weather missions.
Select Size and Color
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM on front; 130CFM on back)
- Airy, wicking waffle knit on the backs of arms and side and back panels manages excess heat and moisture
- Articulated patterning and subtle quilting improve shape and aesthetic
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets are low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit with discreet thumb holes to provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Minimal, center-front zipper with low-profile zipper garage; stretch binding at hem to seal in warmth
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight261 g (9.2 oz)
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop
- Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave
- Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Cuffs: 4.9-oz 100% polyester warp knit with a DWR finish
- Knit: 6.3-oz 100% polyester stretch waffle knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Insulation: 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.