Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Shorts - 4"
For the runner who needs fully featured and versatile running shorts, the Nine Trails Shorts are made of a lightweight recycled polyester/spandex blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% polyester crepe built-in liner with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Waistband with wrapped perforated elastic, and flat/clean aesthetic for improved look and feel on body; external drawcord for secure fit
- Center-back secure zipper pocket with elastic key loop
- 1” side scoops improve range of motion
- Reflective logo on left hem; 4” inseam
- 111 g (3.9 oz)
Model in the peach top is 5'9" and wearing a size X-Large
Body: 3.7-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.