Patagonia Women's Organic Cotton Quilt Snap-T® Pullover
This heritage-inspired version of our classic Synchilla® Snap-T® Pullover is made of a soft organic cotton/recycled polyester blend for everyday layering and warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Warm and soft 1" diamond-quilted organic cotton/polyester jersey
- Pullover with four-snap nylon placket and stand-up collar
- Left-chest pocket with 100% recycled nylon flap and snap closure
- Y-Joint sleeves for increased mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip length
- P-6 logo on left chest; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 420 g (14.8 oz)
Body: 8.8-oz 79% organic cotton/21% recycled polyester jacquard knit in a 1" diamond-quilt pattern (face: 100% organic cotton).
Cuffs and hem: 12-oz 99% organic cotton/1% spandex rib knit.
Pocket and placket: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.