Patagonia Women's River Salt Jacket
An uncommonly tough and durable fishing shell designed specifically for female anglers, the River Salt Jacket is made with waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard wader fabric for all-weather performance.
- Rugged 100% polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two pleated, TPU-coated, water-repellent front zippered pockets are sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper; all other zippers are plastic to prevent corrosion in salt water or wet environments
- Innovative fully vented and adjustable hood is designed to stay in place, even at high boat speed
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Elastic drawcord at the hem is encased in a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 530 g (18.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.