Patagonia Women's Seabrook Hooded Pullover
Made with a soft, quick-drying 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex heathered knit with 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Built for active output from a polyester/spandex blend
- Wicks moisture; 50+ UPF sun protection
- Two-panel hood has adjustability around the opening with self drawcord
- Open neck with hood placed below the collar
- Dolman sleeves offer an extended range of movement and volume; cuffs can be pushed up/slouchy or folded over
- Center-front marsupial pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
5.4-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex heathered jersey with 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.