A versatile pullover for everyday layering and warmth, this shelled jacket is made of cozy recycled polyester fleece and has a recycled polyester lining treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wind- and water-protection during transitional weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Let Your Gear Live Again
Why not trade it in? We’ll give you trade-in credit and make sure your gear is in good hands.Trade In
Select Size and Color
Sherpa Fleece with Recycled Nylon ShellMade of 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile sherpa fleece with a recycled nylon shell that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist light moisture
Heritage, Snap-Front Pullover DesignSnap-front pullover with heritage design lines
Adjustable Fleece-Lined HoodStand-up collar and fleece-lined hood with drawcord adjustment
Handwarmer PocketsTwo handwarmer pockets
Recycled Nylon Shell at Forearms and ElbowsForearms and elbows shelled with recycled nylon for additional abrasion resistance
Elastic Cuffs and HemElastic at cuffs and hem hold in warmth
Supporting the People Who Made this ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight723 g (25.5 oz)
- Solids: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile sherpa fleece
- Prints: 9.3-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile sherpa fleece
- Contrast shell: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- Contrast-shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn