Our Snow Guide Pants are a tough, breathable, soft-shell with stretchy, forgiving flex and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep backcountry riders and mountain guides moving freely. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
- Stretch-woven soft-shell fabric has optimal breathability and stretch for touring and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture
- Clean, flat waist sits comfortably under a pack and separates with a snap closure and zip fly; webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Removable, elasticized suspenders increase mobility without pants riding up
- Articulated patterning complements generous stretch for exceptional mobility while stepping or sliding; zippered thigh vents quickly release heat
- Two welted front pockets and two large thigh pockets; secure closure with DWR (durable water repellent)-coated zips
- Boot gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem; easily adjustable metal buckle with webbing secures bottom cuff
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight615 g (21.7 oz)
- 8.1-oz 49% recycled nylon/42% polyester/9% spandex double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.