Our Snow Guide Pants are a tough, breathable, soft-shell with stretchy, forgiving flex and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep backcountry riders and mountain guides moving freely. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Select Size and Color
- Stretch-woven soft-shell fabric has optimal breathability and stretch for touring and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture
- Clean, flat waist sits comfortably under a pack and separates with a snap closure and zip fly; webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Removable, elasticized suspenders increase mobility without pants riding up
- Articulated patterning complements generous stretch for exceptional mobility while stepping or sliding; zippered thigh vents quickly release heat
- Two welted front pockets and two large thigh pockets; secure closure with DWR (durable water repellent)-coated zips
- Boot gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem; easily adjustable metal buckle with webbing secures bottom cuff
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn