Patagonia Women's Snow Guide Pants
Our Snow Guide Pants are a tough, breathable, soft-shell with stretchy, forgiving flex and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep backcountry riders and mountain guides moving freely. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretch-woven soft-shell fabric has optimal breathability and stretch for touring and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture
- Clean, flat waist sits comfortably under a pack and separates with a snap closure and zip fly; webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Removable, elasticized suspenders increase mobility without pants riding up
- Articulated patterning complements generous stretch for exceptional mobility while stepping or sliding; zippered thigh vents quickly release heat
- Two welted front pockets and two large thigh pockets; secure closure with DWR (durable water repellent)-coated zips
- Boot gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem; easily adjustable metal buckle with webbing secures bottom cuff
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 615 g (21.7 oz)
8.1-oz 49% recycled nylon/42% polyester/9% spandex double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.