Patagonia Women's Spring River Waders - Regular
Designed specifically for the female angler, these highly versatile, midweight waterproof/breathable waders have streamlined anatomical booties with a poly-grid lining and flat-panel gravel guards that drain water faster and are more abrasion resistant. An innovative rear buckle system provides quick drop-seat function without removing clothes.More Details Less
- Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier with DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric, without excessive multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for comfort and versatility; innovative rear buckle system provides drop-seat function for quick relief without removing clothes; full elastic belt for all-day comfort
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs for less abrasion and greater durability
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof pocket provides protection for camera, cell phone, etc.; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools
- Reach-through handwarmer pocket; horizontal zippered chest pocket for quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated knees; anatomically fit left and right booties have a lower volume, more sock-like fit and are poly-grid lined for added comfort and warmth; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Flat-panel construction streamlines gravel guards for less abrasion and wear
- 1,197 g (2 lbs 10.2 oz)
Female anglers endure the same tough conditions to chase the same challenging fish, and they need purpose-built gear that’s up to the task. Offering uncompromising performance and durability in a women’s-specific design, the waterproof/breathable Spring River Waders are built from our tested-and-proven, 4-layer H2No® Performance Standard polyester fabric package for versatile comfort in the widest range of conditions. With a close but natural fit that still allows room for easy layering, the puncture-resistant, highly breathable Spring Rivers feature single-seam construction that routes critical seams away from high-wear areas for greater durability. The front and back latches on the EZ-Lock suspender system make it easy to slide the waders down to waist height on warmer days, and lock down securely when wading deep; a rear buckle allows you to drop the seat for quick relief without suspenders dangling in the way. If you fish in and out of boats, you’ll also appreciate the flat-panel gravel guards, which drain water quickly and offer increased abrasion and wear resistance while hiking or wading. The streamlined booties are lined with a warm and comfy poly-grid, have a more anatomical, sock-like fit, and are made from a denser 4mm neoprene that resists compaction better over the long haul. Other fishing-friendly details: internal, TPU-waterproof zippered pocket keeps cell phone and car keys dry; Hypalon® utility keeper holds tools for easy use; reach-through kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket; external zippered storage pocket; and a raised Fitz Roy Trout logo to top it all off.
H2No® Performance Standard shell.
Upper: 4-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta.
Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta.
Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Weight||1,197 g (2 lbs 10.2 oz)|
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard shell. Upper: 4-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier|
Patagonia developed the 4-layer fabric construction for our waders to increase breathability and abrasion resistance, move moisture away from the body, and decrease the weight.
Our exterior fabrics are densely woven 100% polyester microfibers for durability and puncture resistance. On one side we apply our H2No® waterproof coating for waterproof/breathable performance. On the other side we apply a Hydrophilic laminate that pulls moisture away from the body so it can be passed out through the exterior shell.
To protect the hydrophilic laminate we use a soft polyester tricot lining that increases abrasion resistance yet maintains a soft, supple drape. Finally, we apply a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment as the first line of defense in keeping these waders waterproof.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.