Patagonia Women's Storm Racer Jacket
The Storm Racer Jacket offers dependable weather protection in a simple shell built of ultralightweight, 3-layer 100% nylon ripstop with an airy tricot backer.
- Featherweight H2No® Performance Standard 100% nylon ripstop shell keeps you dry, while a tricot backer wears soft and comfortable next to your skin; DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull for ease of use and good peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs lie flat against top of wrist for low bulk and superior comfort; elastic at back hem allows jacket to lie flat against body while sealing out weather
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck
- Perfect for use over baselayers and light midlayers
- 156 g (5.5 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 1.7-oz 12-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a 7-denier tricot backer, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No® mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.