Patagonia Women's Strider Pro Running Shorts - 3"
Our most technical running shorts. Fast-drying, light and built for long missions when utility is critical. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Smooth, ultralight, ultrafast-drying 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop body, with split opening that eliminates leg chafing and promotes airflow; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Internal drawcord for adjustability
- Four envelope pockets with stretch for easy stashing, and one secure zip pocket on center back; pocket fabric is durable and quick-drying for all conditions
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort
- Light and minimal elastic waistband provides superior moisture management and reduced bulk while still providing the power and recovery you need
- Reflective logo on front-left hem; locker loop for hang drying
- 79 g (2.8 oz)
Body: 1.9-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Pockets: 3-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex woven with a DWR finish.
Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.