Patagonia Women's Torrentshell 3L City Coat
Built for wet-weather commuting, our 3-layer, packable, trench-inspired raincoat is made of H2No® Performance Standard lightweight 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® midweight ripstop made of recycled nylon 6 from ECONYL®; polyurethane coating made partially from bio-based oils provides H2No protection that lasts years
- Fixed hood has two-way adjustability and a brim to protect from rain; collar stands independently from hood
- Full-length double placket with two-way zipper and interior storm flap
- Front and back princess seams provide a feminine silhouette
- Partially elasticized, shaped cuffs keep the storm off your sleeves
- Two secured zippered pockets are lined with handwarmer brushed polyester
- Length finishes midthigh; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 403 g (14.2 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No® mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.