Perfect for minimalist wet wading, our comfortable, durable, neoprene-free Yulex® Wading Socks with Gravel Guard are made with 85% natural rubber and 15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. The fold-down gravel guards attach to wading bootlaces with hooks. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Select Size and Color
Ideal for Wet WadingFold-down gravel guards attach to wading bootlaces with hooks
Construction DetailsFootbed is dense to help minimize compression
Fair Trade Certified™ SewnFair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Footbed material is dense to help minimize compression
Country of OriginMade in Thailand.
Weight318 g (11.2 oz)
- Exterior: 3.5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content
- Lining: (upper) 100% recycled polyester jersey; (footbed) 95% nylon/5% spandex
- The natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn