Heading up the coast gets you away from the crowds of town, but the trade-off is shifty beach break and plenty of cold Northern California wind. Lined with lightweight, fast-drying, low-pile micro-grid all-recycled polyester, the durable R3® Cap provides supplemental warmth for your head and ears, keeping you comfortable through chilly surfs or bodysurfs. Made from flexible 3mm neoprene, the 3-panel construction conforms to the head for a comfortable fit, and the Supratex neck strap with spandex binding keeps the cap secure. Seams are reinforced with Melco® glue dots, and a PU-laminated brim shields your face from the sun.
- Durable 3mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid made from all-recycled polyester
- Lightweight, low-pile micro-grid all-recycled polyester dries fast
- 3-panel construction conforms to head for a comfortable fit
- PU-laminated brim shields face from sun
- Supratex neck strap with spandex binding
- Melco® glue dots reinforce seams
- 3mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid all-recycled polyester
- 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.