For a couple of nights when moving from hut to hut or truly covering some ground, this 36-liter pack features a highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps, plus a frame that supports heavier loads, for going the distance in comfort. Made of rugged 100% recycled nylon.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Let Your Gear Live Again
Why not trade it in? We’ll give you trade-in credit and make sure your gear is in good hands.Trade In
Select Size and Color
Made of Recycled MaterialsBuilt of rugged 100% recycled nylon
Comfortable Shoulder StrapsHighly breathable Regulator® air mesh shoulder straps and hip belt
Back Panel Engineered for All-Day WearSuspended mesh back-panel construction provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort
Versatile Hip BeltOn-the-go accessible hip belt and side pockets secure small items while on the move
Hydration CompatibleSleeve can hold gear and is also hydration compatible
Handy CoverRain cover included; pack volume is 36 liters
Zippered PocketsLid and internal security pockets zip to keep items safe
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight992 g (2 lbs 3 oz)
- Shell: 4-oz 140-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Boot: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Rain cover: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- All with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Back panel and straps: 4.4-oz 100% polyester mesh
- Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex mesh
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Frame: foam back panel with spring steel perimeter support
992 g (35 oz)
23.5" x 12" x 10.5"
36L (2258 cu in)
Working with Patience and Compassion
Unfortunately, production and shipping delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic are temporarily affecting our inventory. Thank you for being patient as we work through these issues safely and with compassion for the people who make our clothes. Learn More