Patagonia Baby Sun Bucket Hat
A wraparound brim and lightweight 100% recycled nylon fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection make the Baby Sun Bucket Hat perfect for all-day protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Wind- and water-resistant 100% recycled nylon dries quickly and offers 50+ UPF sun protection
- Brim protects head, face and neck from sun
- Buttonholes in hat allow chin straps to thread onto reverse side; chin strap secures with a hook-and-loop fastener
- Reversible style with fun print and solid combinations
- Hat packs small; easy care
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 48 g (1.7 oz)
4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.