In rainy, cold or blustery weather, this versatile jacket comes through. The H2No® Performance Standard 100% recycled polyester shell and insulated zip-out jacket can be worn together or separately. The zip-out jacket is reversible, making this a 4-in-1 jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Done with your Patagonia gear?
Trade in the items you no longer want, and we’ll get them to the next person who needs them. You’ll get credit to use in store or online.Start Your Trade-In
Select Size and Color
H2No® Performance Standard Shell
Outer shell: waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell made of 100% recycled polyester; lined with soft mesh
Three-Panel Hood and Full-Length Waterproof Zipper
Outer shell: internal gusseted, three-panel hood; full-length waterproof zipper with internal storm flap and microfleece chin guard; snapped loops attachment
Handwarmer Pockets and Adjustable Cuffs
Outer shell: two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and have reflective zipper pulls; cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures
Drop-Tail Hem Has Drawcord
Outer shell: drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord for warmth; hand-it-down label inside outer shell
Recycled Polyester Taffeta, Full Zip and Stand-Up Collar
Zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester taffeta shell with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals); stand-up collar; full-length zipper with reflective zipper pull
Zip-Out Jacket: Front Pockets, Elasticized Sleeve Openings
Zip-out jacket: two front pockets lined with brushed tricot; elasticized sleeve openings; straight hem with internal side elastic
Reversible Zip-Out Jacket
Zip-out jacket reverses to high-pile fleece on the torso; taffeta sleeves insulated with Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester; this garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
794 g (28 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Outer-shell torso lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh
- Outer-shell hood and sleeve lining, and zip-out jacket shell and sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Zip-out jacket collar and torso lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Zip-out jacket sleeve insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Outer-shell hood and sleeve lining, and zip-out jacket shell and sleeve lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn