Patagonia Girls' Tres 3-in-1 Parka
Urban styling, versatility and maximum protection from wet and cold all in one, this H2No® Performance Standard 3-in-1 parka for girls has a waterproof shell with a pile-lined hood and a zip-out jacket insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Outer shell: hood is lined with ¼"-pile fleece, and collar lined inside with soft brushed tricot for warmth
- Outer shell: center-front zipper with external storm flap with snap closure; internal storm flap and zipper garage with brushed tricot for next-to-skin comfort; two welt-covered, zippered chest pockets that double as handwarmer pockets, with reflective zipper pulls, and two handwarmer pockets with side entry and top entry with a snap-flap closure
- Outer shell: drop-tail hem, and lined with tricot mesh
- Outer shell: set-in sleeves, hook-and-loop adjustment at cuff, snap tabs at center collar and sleeve opening to attach to zip-out jacket
- Zip-out jacket: brushed tricot inside collar for warmth, full-length internal storm flap with webbing for stabilization; drop-tail hem
- Zip-out jacket: zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed tricot; all zippers have reflective zipper pulls; hand-me-down ID label on both shell and zip-out jacket; above-the-knee length
- 1,074 g (37.9 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6-oz 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Outer-shell lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh.
Outer-shell hood lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece.
Zip-out jacket shell: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish.
Zip-out jacket lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR finish.
Zip-out jacket insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Outer-shell and zip-out jacket lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.