A warm, low-bulk jacket made with soft, sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece made from textile scraps that are transformed into soft, durable material with BRING Technology™. This helps us get closer to our long-term goal of bringing every scrap ever made back into circularity. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Our 2022 Gift Guide
Give gear that can be passed down through generations and the memories will follow.
Find deals on your favorite gear.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Select Size and Color
Lay-down rounded collar
Center-front zipper; covered placket, secured with metal snaps
Two patch-on drop-in pockets
Elasticized binding around the collar, center-front placket, cuffs and hem
Supporting the People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Sri Lanka.
564 g (19.9 oz)
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester rib-knit fleece made from textile scraps that are transformed into soft, durable material with BRING Technology™
- This helps us get closer to our long-term goal of bringing every scrap ever made back into circularity
- Dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com