Patagonia Men's Tres 3-in-1 Parka
A warm, sophisticated 3-in-1 down parka that can be worn as a waterproof/breathable shell, an insulated jacket or an insulated coat.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made with 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and lined with 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Zip-out shell: 1.3-oz 100% polyester ripstop with a DWR finish. Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Shell: full-zip parka with 2-way, waterproof, polyurethane-coated center-front zipper; zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; adjustable and removable hood; exposed handwarmer pockets secure with polyurethane-coated waterproof-zippers and are lined with micropolyester brushed jersey; exposed left-chest pocket has polyurethane-coated waterproof-zipper; adjustable hem drawcord for maximum weather protection; P-6 logo on left chest
- Zip-out jacket: down sweater-inspired full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar; horizontal quilting; handwarmer pockets secure with zippers and are lined with microfleece; zippered interior left-chest pocket made of stretch mesh doubles as a stuffsack and has a carabiner clip-in loop; fixed hem with side seam
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Shell: thigh length; zip-out jacket: hip length
- 1,324 g (46.7 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made with 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining 2.3-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Zip-out shell and lining: 1.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)View The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.