Patagonia Men's Windsweep Down Hoody
A warm, 2-layer, H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable down hoody insulated with 600-fill power Recycled Down (600-fill-power duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of nylon/polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with Recycled Down (600-fill-power duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- 2-way-adjustable, fixed hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Interior storm flap folds over the top of the center-front zipper to create a zipper garage; microfleece backing provides skin-friendly comfort
- Left-chest and handwarmer pockets feature coated, watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length
- 885 g (31.2 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 70-denier 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 600-fill-power Recycled Down (600-fill-power duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.