Patagonia Stormfront® Sling 20L
The perfect companion in inclement weather or wet environments. Organizes a day’s worth of fishing equipment or clothing when you want quick access to the main compartment; 100% waterproof-submersible means your gear is always dry.
- The durable fabric package combines a burly nylon core with a TPU coating to create a 100% waterproof package
- The 100% waterproof TIZIP zipper provides quick access to the main compartment, which has plenty of space for fly boxes, a small camera or extra clothing
- The fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder strap carries over the right shoulder to evenly distribute weight for carrying comfort
- The quick-access grab handle lets you carry the Stormfront® Sling in your hand, briefcase style
- External utility keepers allow you to easily attach extra gear or secure the Stormfront Sling to a raft or inside a canoe
- External lashing straps allow you to attach a rod tube or a net
- 658 g (1 lb 8 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
658 g (1 lbs 7.2 oz)
19" x 9" x 6"
20L (1220 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.