Patagonia Women's Active Mesh Boy Shorts
Providing exceptional moisture management and comfort, these boy-short-style underwear are made of our superwicking 69% recycled polyester/25% nylon/6% spandex jersey Active Mesh fabric.
- Made of a stretchy, body-conforming 69% recycled polyester/25% nylon/6% spandex blend that’s durable, supportive and wicks moisture to keep skin dry
- Seamless construction
- Pairs with our Active Mesh Bra
- Breathable and wicking crotch construction
- Tagless for itch-free comfort
- 8.6-oz 69% recycled polyester/25% nylon/6% spandex jersey with a moisture-wicking finish
- 53 g (1.9 oz)
- Made in Israel.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.