A maxi skirt that falls to the ankles, with the ability to convert to a halter dress, the Kamala is made of a 55% organic cotton/41% TENCEL® lyocell/4% spandex fabric and has a straight hem.
Select Size and Color
- Wide, cinched waistband fits snugly and is adjustable on right side with ties
- Long, full skirt falls to the ankles
- When converted to a bandeau-style dress, the doubled waistband becomes the bodice and ties securely behind the neck
Country of OriginMade in Sri Lanka.
Weight284 g (10 oz)
- 5.1-oz 55% organic cotton/41% TENCEL® lyocell/4% spandex stretch jersey
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.