A maxi skirt that falls to the ankles, with the ability to convert to a halter dress, the Kamala is made of a 55% organic cotton/41% TENCEL® lyocell/4% spandex fabric and has a straight hem.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Select Size and Color
- Wide, cinched waistband fits snugly and is adjustable on right side with ties
- Long, full skirt falls to the ankles
- When converted to a bandeau-style dress, the doubled waistband becomes the bodice and ties securely behind the neck
Country of OriginMade in Sri Lanka.
Weight284 g (10 oz)
- 5.1-oz 55% organic cotton/41% TENCEL® lyocell/4% spandex stretch jersey
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn