Patagonia Women's R1® Spring Juanita
Made from 1.5mm neoprene with adjustable cross-back ties and a high-stretch, fast-drying 100% recycled polyester lining, the R1® Spring Juanita provides supplemental warmth and sun protection in the surf. Suggested water temperatures: 60-65° F/16-18° C.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- Spandex binding at leg openings with clean finish and zigzag coverstitch
- Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for comfort and durability
- Deep V-neck with adjustable cross-back ties for a customized fit
- Clean princess seams in front
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and spot tape reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- Body: 1.5mm neoprene. Interior lining: high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey. Exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 277 g (9.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.